I get a huge number of NAudio questions and it’s hard to keep up with them all, but every now and then I’ll go through a bunch of them and answer them. I thought I’d try to live-stream my answers on YouTube, and so I recorded a quick first session. You can watch it here (for some reason YouTube won’t let me embed it).
Unfortunately, I messed up on the video resolution, so it’s hard to read what I’m typing, but hopefully the answers still make sense and you can see what I was typing by following the links below. Next time I’ll try upping the streaming resolution and using a headset.
The questions I answered are:
- Problem with JointStereo in MP3
- Change Folder in which AudioFileReader plays files
- Get Peak Values for ASIO Input Device
- PCM streaming with WASAPI
- Play several audios simultaneously with real-time analysis
- COMException 0x88890001 when trying to access AudioCaptureClient
I’ll also announce any future live streams on my twitter account, so if you want to ask questions live, keep an eye out for that!